Thursday, December 15, 2011

Makeuptalk Winter Wonderland Contest


Hello!!!

So I entered this makeup contest that Makeuptalk.com is holding and the prizes are amazing! The theme is Colorful Winter Wonderland. I drew up so many designs for it and I actually did two while looks before I came up with the one I really liked. Granted it's not exactly "pretty" but I'm very happy with it.

The first look I came up was this one


This is the second look


and this is the final look that I came up with and this is the one I entered into the contest



Hope everyone likes it!
Thanks

7 comments:

  1. thanks! At the time it just wasn't pulling together the way i hoped :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I really appreciate that! I drew so many designs but only did three looks. I'm happy with them though ^______^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning i love it . great job please i hope u can follow back britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I love seeing people work through different ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank ya! i thought it would be nice to show everyone my process of ideas :) Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete