Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Long time no talk!

Can't believe it's been so long since i've posted...

Well i wanted to share a couple things thats happened since then.

In June i went to IMATS in Pasadena which was amazing!! i wanted to share a couple pictures from  the show

I got to meet Amy from Sugarpill. She is so nice and i really enjoyed getting to talk to her a little bit. And i love her makeup! She has some new colors coming out that are beautiful :D i can't wait to buy them
 I also got to meet Nix from Face Off. One of my favorite tv shows. I can't wait for the new season.
 Meeting Doe from Lime Crime was the highlight of the day! She's just so; nice and i loved her outfit! That's my sister and i in the picture with Doe 
 Sorry i know the picture is a little blurry but this is my haul from IMATS. All in all it was an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment