Wednesday, January 18, 2012

HRMsteam convention on the Queen Mary

Hi all!!


So i know its been a while since I posted anything so I thought I'd tell y'all about what I did last Friday the 13th (I'm not superstitious in any way!) So there was a Steampunk convention called HRMsteam on the Queen Mary this last weekend. I didn't go to any other part of the convention besides the swing dancing on Friday.
So my sister, my friend Ciarra and I met a couple friends at the Queen Mary late friday night; when we were walking up to the ship we were met with a black cat. We started laughing and walked inside. lol Sadly I didn't get to do any dancing but that was ok, we watched the band and the dancing. There were some really good dancers, including my friend and her husband! One of the bands that were playing that night is called Lee Presson and the Nails (funny name right?!) so anyways they were a lot of fun to listen to and watch! i know the picture is a little blurry but ya know...


So after watching them for a little while we went to explore the QM since it was my first time there. Its a pretty neat looking ship.
 Found some ropes to climb on haha
 My friend and i pretending to pull the chain (i know kind lame :P)
My friend I

We found a throne that they had there for the convention :)


I know it's a little hard to see but this is my makeup and hair style for the night.

I had a blast and hopefully next year I'll be able to experience the convention more fully ^__^

KThxBye <3


6 comments:

  1. Hey girl I have great news. I have awarded you The Cute Blog Award. check out my blog for more info. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos of the QM party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! It was a really cool ship. I want to go again :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like a fun night. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a blast! Thanks for checking out my blog ^______^

      Delete