Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cosplay USA wig/cosplay contest

Hi again everyone!!!


So I entered another contest(yup another one haha) even though i dont usually win it's still fun to enter and see the other entries. This one however is a cosplay/wig based contest (so exciting!!)

this is my entry


I made my costume all from scratch ^__^ Rogue from the X-Men has always been my favorite comic book character and I was happy i finally took the time to make this costume!

I was wondering if maybe perhaps anyone looking at this post as a facebook i would be extremely grateful if you would vote for me!!! You have no idea how happy i would be > o <

This is the link you need to click on to vote

hope you enjoy it and thanks for taking the time to look at it!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment